GCS integrates CRM and ERP systems with other Enterprise servers like MS-Exchange and Fax servers. Enterprise data (contacts, appointments, tasks, notes, etc.) can be managed in one system and automatically synchronized to other through GCS. ERP systems, including BaanERP, benefit from automatic document delivery to business partners through GCS Email and GCS Fax facilities. The solution eliminates tedious manual jobs of generating separate BaanERP orders one at a time. This is done through automatic generation of separate orders (RFQs, sales orders etc.) to addressed business partners.
GCS feature highlights include:
- Integrated with MS-Exchange and Fax servers, with possibility to integrate with other servers through GCS extensions.
- Complete document delivery automation by using email addresses and fax numbers of appropriate business partners.
- Support for MS-Word and PDF format reports with configurable page properties and company logo.
- Complete tracking of all sent documents and email archives
- Fax Client console to view status of faxes sent through GCS. Users can check status and resend failed/timed-out faxes right from their workstations. Users get notifications for fax delivery failures or success.
- Reduced running cost due to use of standard system components.
Future IT provides following additional services for GCS Integration with CRM and ERP systems.
- Analysis and solution for client specific requirements for synchronization of MS-Exchange information.
- Extension of the standard solution to fulfill customers' additional requirements.
- Setup and Configuration of MS-Exchange, Fax, and other related server environments.
- Redundant integration server architecture to eliminate single point of failure, and provide load balancing for high performance requirements.
- After sales support.